About the Journal
The Journal of the Pakistan Medical Association is a leading, monthly, biomedical, peer-reviewed journal of Pakistan. It was founded in 1953 as a quarterly and eventually converted into a monthly in 1957.
With our emphasis on quality and global relevance, we attract submissions from all over the world.
Aims and Scope:
By means of publications in JPMA, our policy is:
- To improve patient care by providing the latest research results
- To disperse knowledge locally and internationally
- To introduce new biomedical technology
- To improve research methodology
- To introduce ethical methods in research
- To increase awareness amongst the authors regarding publication ethics