Expression of Concern
JPMA follows the Guidelines by COPE for Expression of Concern.
Expression of concern is used to raise awareness to a possible problem in a published article.
Expression of Concern is placed in the following conditions:
- i. Authors Conflict of interest revealed by any means after the publication.
- ii. Findings of the research appear unreliable.
- iii. Authorship disputes.
- iv. Small portion of the result is published which could be misleading.
- v. Methodology used is not reliable or Sub-standard or questionable methodology.
THERE IS NO TIME BAR FOR RETRACTION.